How to become a government teacher, after 12th, govt teacher eligibility age
How to become a government teacher, after 12th, govt teacher eligibility age: There is a lot of scope to make a better career in teaching after the 12th. However, due to a lack of correct information on time, they limit the career scope in the teaching line. What to do after 12th to become a government teacher? So that a better future can be made easily in the teaching line. over here how to become a government teacher Complete information related to has been given.
Which course to do to become a government teacher? How much study is required and what should be the age. What to do after 12th to become a teacher and what should be the qualification for primary, TGT and PGT? In this way, how to fulfill the qualification and other eligibility to become a government teacher. So that one can become a government teacher in less time and less fees.
how to become a government teacher
Because you want to make a career in teaching line only. So before knowing how to become a government teacher’ It is very important to know, what is the level of government or private teachers? Which grade teachers teach which class students? Because the criteria of qualification and other eligibility criteria are different for each grade to become a teacher.
Government teachers are divided into 3 levels (Primary Teacher, TGT and PGT). In which Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3 (L1) and Grade 3 (L2) level teachers are included. What is the qualification required to become a teacher of different grades? And the whole process of becoming a government teacher has been explained here in detail.
how to become a primary teacher
- To become a primary teacher, first of all it is necessary to pass 12th from any stream.
- After that, to become a primary teacher, one has to do primary teacher training course (like BSTC, D.EL.ED etc.).
- For admission in BSTC or D.El.Ed course, Pre BSTC or Pre D.el.ed exam has to be given. Through which admission is done in the institute. Or on the basis of merit, admission is done in these training courses.
- After the completion of the teacher training course, one has to qualify the TET conducted by the state government or CTET exam conducted at the central level.
- According to the new education policy, only after qualifying TET or CTET, you can apply for the primary teacher vacancy.
- To become a primary teacher, the age limit should be 18 to 35 years, there may be a difference in the age limit in different states. With this, the maximum age relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates.
The primary teacher vacancy comes under the state government. In which different states conduct TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) themselves. To qualify TET exam minimum 60% marks have to be obtained. There can be slight difference in this percentage criteria in different states. Remember, according to the new education policy, after qualifying the TET or CTET exam, you are eligible to become a government teacher.
How to become Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- To become a trained graduate teacher, one has to do B.Ed course after 12th and after completing graduation.
- For admission in B.Ed, Pre B.Ed or PTET exam has to be given. Through this exam, admission is done for B.Ed in the institute.
- B.Ed can be done in two ways. First way is to do B.Ed after completing graduation and second way is to do integrated course i.e. (graduation + b.ed).
- Integrated course (BA+B.ED, BSc+B.ed or B.Com+B.ed) is completed in 4 years.
- After completing b.ed after graduation one has to qualify TET or CTET exam.
- After qualifying the TET or CTET exam, you become eligible to become a grade 3(L2) and 2nd grade teacher.
- 3rd grade (L2) teachers teach students in grades 6 to 8 while 2nd grade teachers teach students in grades 9 to 10.
CTET or TET exam is divided into two parts (Paper-1 and Paper-2). If you want to teach class 1 to 5 students, then prepare for Paper 1. And if you want to teach from 6 to 8 then prepare for paper 2. If you want to increase students from class 1 to 10. So both paper 1 and paper 2 have to be qualified.
How to become a Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- To become a Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), first one has to do graduation after 12th.
- After graduation, 2 years master’s degree course (MA, MSc or MCom etc.) has to be done i.e. post graduation.
- B.Ed has to be done after graduation and post graduation.
- After graduation, post graduation and B.Ed, you can apply for PGT vacancies.
- Post graduate teachers teach class 11 and 12 students.
Eligibility to become a government teacher
Before going through the eligibility related information to become a government teacher, you must decide this. Which standard students do you want to teach? Because the educational qualification and age limit criteria are different for Primary Teacher, TGT and PGT.
Eligibility to become a primary teacher
- To become a primary teacher, minimum 50% marks are required in 12th.
- After 12th one has to complete 2 years teacher training diploma course. Such as D.Ed, d.el.ed or any course parallel to it.
- TET or CTET exam has to be qualified.
Eligibility for TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher)
- To become a TGT, pass 12th in any stream with minimum 50% marks.
- Integrated course (Graduation + B.Ed) after 12th or do graduation first and then B.Ed.
- Qualify TET or CTET exam also to apply for TGT vacancies.
Qualification for PGT
- To become a PGT, pass 12th from any stand.
- After 12th do Integrated Course (Graduation + B.Ed) or first graduation then post graduation and finally b.ed course.
- After graduation, post graduation and b.ed you can apply for state level and central level PGT vacancies.
Which course should be done to become a government teacher?
- To become a primary teacher, one has to do DLED, BSTC or any parallel course after 12th.
- To become TGT one has to do graduation after 12th and then b.ed course.
- To become a PGT, after 12th, one has to do Bachelor’s degree course (graduation), Master’s degree course (postgraduation) and then b.ed.
Which subject should I take in 11th to become a teacher?
To become a government teacher, after high school, choose the same stream (Science Arts and Commerce) in 11th. In which you can make a better career in the teaching field with your interest and the same subject. Because merit is made in the end for the job of a government teacher. In which some percentage of high school and intermediate marks are also added.
Try to choose such subjects in 11th which have a lot of scope in the teaching line. Like Geography, History, Economics, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology etc.
What to do to become a government teacher?
To become a government teacher, first of all it is necessary that the type of teacher you want to become from Primary, TGT and PGT. Accordingly fulfill the Educational Qualification Criteria. Apply now when the government teacher vacancy comes. Remember the age limit is different for Primary, TGT and PGT.
What is the salary of a government teacher?
The salary of Primary Government Teacher is around ₹ 37,000 per month. The monthly salary of TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) ranges from ₹44,000 to ₹1,42,400. The monthly salary of PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) ranges from ₹47,600 to ₹1,51,000.
What is the age limit to become a teacher?
To become a primary teacher, the age should be 18 to 35 years. The age limit for TGT is 21 to 40 years and for PGT is 21 to 40 years. However, there may be slight variations in the age limit for teacher vacancies at the central level and various state levels. Along with this, relaxation in the maximum age limit is also given to the reserved category students.